About Research & Development Cell
In a world increasingly propelled by technology, university research is the foundation of any nation's economic growth. And D Y Patil College of Engineering, Akurdi is committed to basic long-term research in frontier areas.
Research & Development (R&D) Cell is established in February 2017 to promote research-based teaching-learning thereby preparing students for successful careers. The activities of R&D Cell include- Development of PhD Research Centres, Faculty & Students Training and Support Programs, Recognition of Research Production, Encouragement of Faculty Collaboration, Balanced Teaching & Research Responsibilities, etc. The R&D Cell is committed to technology-driven collaborations and linking the academic research with teaching curriculum. The R&D team consists of one member from each Department.
Name of R & D Member
1. Dr. Mrs. A S Kote – Dean(R&D)
2. Dr P T Nitnavare- Mechanical Engineering
3. Dr Manish Sharma – Electronics & Telecommunication
4. Dr Kailash Shaw-Computer Engineering
5. Dr Alka Pisal- Civil Engineering
6. Mr S S Sarnobat - Production Engineering
7. Mr K D Bamane – Information Technology
8. Mrs Pranjali Shinde – Sciences
9. Mr Paurush Kaushal- Instrumentation & Control